This time around I'll be a Merchandise Hostess again in the same park across the street from my original home base! It's pretty exciting to be back where my journey with the company began.
For anyone starting with Disney there are a few essentials that I recommend investing in to make your life a little easier.
The links below are my personal favorites and are different than the picture.
The links below are my personal favorites and are different than the picture.
5. A lunch box | Its so much easier to search for you meal when it's in a lunch box with a unique pattern. Oh, and never put a drink with a logo (Pepsi, Coke, Sprite, etc.) in the fridge because it's pretty gross trying to figure out which one out of twenty is yours.
4. Flat sandals | As comfy as those black shoes may be you're not going to want to walk in them when you don't have to. Seriously, I use to take mine off during break. You also want something thin and light that you can throw in your bag easily.
3. A unique back pack | You need a place to put all your stuff. Do not be one of those girls who brings a teeny tiny purse and then carries the other 500 things you need to make it through a 14 hour shift. It's not worth it. Also, don't be someone who brings the most expensive bag around to show off.
The linked backpack is super similar to mine except mine has flowers on it and I got it at the outlet. Also, I switched back and forth between my messenger bag and my regular back pack.
The linked backpack is super similar to mine except mine has flowers on it and I got it at the outlet. Also, I switched back and forth between my messenger bag and my regular back pack.
2. An ID card holder | You have to show your ID card when you're backstage. The Cast Member stores, Company D, carry the different character ones and they have a wide variety of them. Vera Bradley is also a super popular option for lanyards.
1. Black Shoes | The most important thing of all that a Cast Member must have is polishable black shoes. Make sure they're shoes you want to wear and that you can wear them all day.
These are just a few essential thing that are needed to make things easier as a Cast Member! I'll make sure to write a post about what you will want too!
XOXO- Kait

No comments:
Post a Comment